Want to start your own cleaning business?
Earn between £3000-£4000 per month
Domestic Cleaning Franchise
Only £4795 + VAT
- A large exclusive territory (around 200,000 households)
- 5-year franchise Agreement with the option of extending
- Modern Marketing material and strategies
- Operations manuals
- 30,000 A6 flyers
- 6 Months Google Ad-words campaign paid for and managed by us
- Branded fleece and a polo shirt
- Initial training
- Corporate email address
- Your very own website
- Forms, contracts and stationery templates
- Franchisor who cares
- CRM System
- Ongoing training including regular web meetings
- Ongoing telephone and email support
- WhatsApp chat support
- Search Engine Optimisation
- Advice & contacts for banking, insurance etc…
- Our monthly fee is not based on your turnover. We have a low, fixed monthly fee which begins in month 4. That’s the amount you pay for the first five years regardless how big your business grows! We do not penalise your success.
- Employ anyone
- Invest a lot of money
- Buy any equipment or products
- Meet any clients if you choose not to
- In-demand services
- Low start-up fee
- Support from a franchisor that understands exactly what you need to do to succeed
- You will need basic email & writing skills
- Be computer literate
- Be able to speak English
- Have the drive to succeed
How does this work?
As soon as you pay for your initial investment we will start the process of putting together you’re new Business ready to launch in your local area.
After 7-10 days of putting together your new Business, you will go live, once live you will start receiving bookings through the website straight to your email.
Are there Licence fees to pay?
Yes, from month 4 onwards there is a monthly Licence fee of £195+VAT, unlike other Franchises who take a percentage of your turnover.
How much can I make?
The majority of our Franchisees make anywhere between £25,000 – £55,000 per annum after about a year of hard work building their business.
What are the ongoing costs?
As with any business, there will be an ongoing cost, mostly marketing being the main cost to our Franchisees and of course the basic overheads normally associated with running a home-based business such as telephone etc.
Request a Prospectus
Request a Callback
Add your name and phone here and we will call you back ASAP.
Arising Cleaning Services LTD:
187A London Road, Croydon CR0 2RJ
Company no: 12058911
VAT number: 328506402
© Arising Cleaning Services 2020
Developed by Webways